Palestine4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestine4ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zizo

Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest Empty
PostSubject: Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest   Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:44 pm

The teenage shot stopper refuted suggestions that United boss Alex Ferguson was at the Mestalla to watch him perform against Valencia last week, instead insisting that the Scotsman was there to cast his eye over his next opponents in the UEFA Champions League.

"I learned about that the next day on TV and in the news. I think that rather than seeing me he would have been looking at Valencia, which they are facing in the Champions League," he told a press conference.

"The important thing is that I have a contract here and I'm an Atleti player until 2013. That's what matters. The truth is that everything is turning out well here and I'm with my family, which is what I need, and my friends. I think that is very important. I have a contract until 2013 and when the year ends we'll see if things are going well and talk.
"I think we have a great team, there is lots of enthusiasm and we are also very excited about the squad and everything. We know it's an important year for us, that we have to do something very important, and it's normal people are so excited and happy. "

Back to top Go down
p4arab

Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest   Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:46 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper David De Gea Not Phased By Manchester United Interest
Page 1 of 1