Palestine4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestine4ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Villa: The Difference Between Barcelona And Real Madrid Is Obvious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
p4arab

David Villa: The Difference Between Barcelona And Real Madrid Is Obvious Empty
PostSubject: David Villa: The Difference Between Barcelona And Real Madrid Is Obvious   David Villa: The Difference Between Barcelona And Real Madrid Is Obvious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 am

David Villa: The Difference Between Barcelona And Real Madrid Is Obvious 110178_news

Barcelona striker David Villa has stated in a press conference today that he believes there to be an “obvious” difference between the Blaugrana and closest rivals Real Madrid, shown by the variation in success that the two sides have enjoyed in the past two seasons.

Pep Guardiola’s Catalan giants have won back-to-back La Liga titles, leaving their rivals in the shade, and Villa, who moved to the Camp Nou during the summer transfer window, feels this is proof of the current gulf in class between the teams.

Speaking to journalists, he remarked: “The difference between Real Madrid and Barcelona is obvious, just look at all the titles that we have won in the past two years. Barcelona have done something that no other side has done, and that is win six titles.

“I cannot settle on a single title, so I want Barcelona to go for all titles. Physically I feel fine, we are prepared for a tough league. There is hardly time for training but the team is reacting well in every game.”

Villa added that the team is unconcerned by trailing Valencia and Real Madrid at this early stage of the season, because there is a long way to go in the campaign.

He commented: “We are not worried, because there are many points to be won. When maybe there are four games to go we would be concerned, but now it is not worrying.”
Back to top Go down

David Villa: The Difference Between Barcelona And Real Madrid Is Obvious
Page 1 of 1